There’s no other answer to this other than, well, his twin. Kaoru is worlds more important to Syo than most others, and they’ve always been sort of a package deal despite going their separate ways with their career choices.
Second would probably be Atsuro. Best friends and all, you know.
Despite his violent tendencies.. Syo is actually a huge sucker for love and things like that. It’s kind of iffy whether he believes in true love, but I kind of think he does. That and soulmates, because he just seems like the corny type to actually believe so hard in those kinds of things.
He doesn’t have anyone in mind at this point though.
The obvious talents aside- singing, and acting are what he does as an idol, so those are just the obvious ones.
He does have quite a few more hidden talents.
There’s also the fact he’s super athletic, despite his heart condition, and loves to play soccer!
I don’t really think there’s anything specific..
Unless calling him short counts.
I KNEW YOU WERE TSUNDERE WHEN YOU WALKED IN
But in all seriousness, if he sees anything as a curse it’s probably his heart disease. It took away a lot of his childhood and makes it so much harder to do the things he loves to do, but it’s also made him incredibly strong as a person.
At this point, he hasn’t tried to get rid of it, but there’s a way to and he’s definitely going to go for it.
Dear lord please do not get started with Syo and fashion.
He finds himself to be ‘super stylish’ and extremely up to date with all to do with the fashion world. He reads magazines, knows all the top brands, even knows about fashion shows and has probably attended quite a few himself. To be honest, it’s probably a big dream of his to model some day. Even as an idol, he hasn’t ever had the chance, and he loves fashion to bits so it’s probably one of his biggest dreams.
But, well.. if you actually look at his clothes, he can be kind of a mess when it comes to fashion. Some of his outfits are very.. questionable…
Just because his grade had fallen behind a tad in literature the previous semester really shouldn’t mean he needed to be tutored twice a week for a few hours. Really, it shouldn’t.
But, maybe since his tutor was around his age, a little older, maybe his tutor would be able to more easily help him understand the subject. Maybe.
And therefore, waiting in the library was the absolute best course of action, perfectly on time as usual. Just… waiting for his tutor.
A little extra time on his hands usually wasn’t anything to worry about, he had a busy enough schedule as it was, and the offer of tutoring high school teens definitely hadn’t appealed to him at all. Until the offer of some extra credit was thrown in. He could get a little lazy with school work if he spent an hour or two tutoring some kid in literature.. worth it, probably.
Or, at least, he figured as much.
Which was how he found himself strutting into the library, arms folded behind his head as he looked around. Relatively empty save for the people working— ah.
"Are you the one I’m s’posed to be tutorin’..?" It was.. hesitant. This guy was huge. What the hell, how even tall is he—
- Albatross: Not the best of psychological metaphors, huh? Does your muse have something they once or still do see as a curse in their lives? Have they tried to get rid of it and if not, would they?
- Chicken: Fears tend to grasp at us every now and then, but what makes your muse bu-bu-buuuck like a chicken and run away?
- Eagle: Boasting some of the most impressive wings in the bird family, the eagle is a noble creature, but what does your muse think is their most impressive trait? If they even have one.
- Flamingo: Flamboyance! Just how sociable is your muse? Do they do better in flocks—ahem, crowds or are they the least gregarious person ever? Tell us what led to your muse being either a social butterfly or a loner.
- Hummingbird: Known as one of the birds that can fly backwards, it’s a wonder on whether or not that’s an advantage. If your muse could travel back in time, what would they change - or more importantly, would they take up the chance?
- Kiwi: Talk about turning a blind eye. How does your muse react to witnessing someone in danger or in need of help? Are they the type to fret over it but not do a thing out of fear, or will they step in immediately? A mix of both? Let us know!
- Ostrich: Has your muse ever stuck their head in the ground about a certain subject? Have they blocked out the whole world just because of it? Or maybe something they simply do not want to talk about.
- Owl: How does your muse view their surroundings? Are they completely one dimensional and only see it from one point of view, or do they tend to look all around them at every angle? Does that perhaps affect their overall decision making?
- Parakeet: When you buy a pet bird, most people will tell you that it’s better to buy them in pairs. Does your muse have someone they regard as their ‘partner’ or pair up with the most? Be as vague as you like.
- Pelican: Oh my word, look at that large mouth. It doesn’t look so big at first, huh? Does the same go for your muse? Do they have a secret hidden talent or fault that they don’t show on the outside? On what occasions does it show?
- Penguin: Penguins can’t fly, but they’re excellent swimmers. Name something your muse has been insecure about in the past due to feeling perhaps left out or inadequate. Tell us how they got over it and found something they were good at!
- Rooster: Wakey-wakey! Describe your muse’s morning routine - are they the type to get up on the dot, or do they hit the alarm clock across the room and pretend nothing woke them up? How do they go about getting their day started?
- Scarlet Macaw: Oh, those colours go just grand together, darling! Let’s know about your muse’s fashion sense, if they have any at all. Are they absolutely awful at keeping up with the trends or do they pay attention to the fashionistas of the world?
- Swan: Does your muse believe in true love, in the prospect of finding that one partner who is destined for them until the day they die? If not, how come? If so, do they have anyone in mind?
- Dove: Free-range question!
Got any other great ideas for Meme Sunday? Feel free to submit anything to our trusty inbox!